Many businesses and organizations are still in the mindset that the best IT support requires the physical presence of a technician; I will let you know that there are many advantages that remote IT support can offer your organization or business.
How does the remote support service work?
Remote support stemmed from the need for users to have access to a dedicated helpdesk. It is much like dialling 911 for computers. this group of people would respond to your help requests regarding any IT-related concerns. This resource has had such a positive impact that it has become one of the best methods of quality service that software solutions providers can offer their customers.
Remote assistance or remote support is a service that allows for technicians to evaluate, diagnose and repair computer systems; from a remote desktop program and through the internet.
In the case of a remote desktop software tools vendor, remote support refers to software that is provided at the user’s request. This solution allows technicians to access their customers’ systems to provide various services such as software updates, patch installations or application performance evaluations.
This kind of assistance has been so effective that nowadays it is used by approximately 70% of the companies that offer customer support.
What should you look for in a good remote support team?
- First Call Resolution- The use of high-quality remote desktop software which includes encrypted communication tools; this is to ensure the protection of the organization’s sensitive information from hackers that might be intending to attack the remote computer. I have previously discussed one kind of cyberattack called Brute Force which hackers use to attack remote desktop software. A good remote support team would be able to resolve the issue at first request.
- Assistance in your language – Since not all customers are based on the US, having a multi-language support for your organization would be of huge benefit to customers that does not have English as their first language.
- Remote Support Software – Your Remote IT support should always consider what would be the best remote desktop software to use to assist your business. The Remote IT support should consider that this software should not have any complicated procedures involved in the installation or configuration on the host computer. The Remote IT support should also consider that having the simplest but most effective remote desktop software is the best way to deploy for a small organization or business. This would help even the non-tech savvy person to be able to get assistance from Remote IT support.
The Top Benefits of Remote IT support for a small business
- Response Time is increased –Remote IT support can be provided as soon as the remote tech either received your call or got the message request for help. This could potentially present a huge difference in response time as there is no need to set an up appointment to meet with the technician at the office. So if you have a remote IT support provider, they could always be readily available within reach if you need assistance.
- Minimal Cost – Most Remote computer support from remote IT service providers are typically able to assist you without additional costs that could include an on-site visit fee or an emergency booking assistance fee. Since it doesn’t cost the company as much, minimal budget is needed if your company would want to invest in a remote IT service.
- Business Growth – As a small business owner, one goal is to grow the company and expand. In having a potential IT issue which can be detrimental to your employees’ work efficiency, you are actually sacrificing your company’s growth and budget. By getting a remote IT support for your business, you would be able to enjoy peace of mind that any issue that may be quickly found and promptly taken care of.
- Increased in Employee’s Productivity – Having your employee face an IT issue would hinder them from being productive, instead of focusing on their tasks at hand. This can really affect your business and reduce the rate of your business’ overall productivity. With remote IT support services, you can speed up IT troubleshooting, and would reduce downtime and allow your staff to be more productive.
- Expertise Consultation – As a small business owner, your IT needs may not require a full-time job as it would not be everyday that your company would face an IT issue. With having a remote IT support, the solution is simple. You can get in contact with your remote IT technician as often as you need. Your remote IT support teams could always be on hand to monitor your company when the need arises.
- Technology Scalability – Since technology is always evolving, it is important that your remote IT support would be aware of the new trends in the technology field. Your remote IT support will be up to date on all of these measures so your company will always benefit from the latest technology.
- 24/7 Availability – As long as your company’s computers are turned on, connected to the internet—and the access rights to grant your remote IT service access to your computers — tasks such as upgrades and troubleshooting can be done at any point in the day. This includes even after business hours.
- System Maintenance – A remote IT service provider would always ask your business if it is convenient to provide maintenance for your company’s computers in order to either improve or upgrade your devices to the latest software.
I can not stress enough how important it is to make sure that your business should have the best IT remote support. If you do want to have a cheap but powerful tool to be able to initiate a remote desktop session, I would recommend again AeroAdmin. The license that AeroAdmin offers would be as low as $89.90/year for a PRO license, which lets you have a remote desktop software that you could use for your own.
Having AeroAdmin would offer you a simple and very reliable remote desktop software solution that could add value to your business or organization.